Saturday, August 21, 2021

Blog Update: 8/21/2021 - Minor Graphic Change and other Updates

 This particular vlog is about some minor Graphic changes regarding this site. as of August 21st. Zerios gets an icon upgrade with a closer view to make the icon more detailed. There also has been an update regarding the Logo, and changed the Logo to Fully Motorblock (a 100% free font) and over.

Second Update: I have made dozens of videos for DrawingZerios which means there were a lot of impressions videos such as a Logitech C615/C920. and the 2 CyberPowerPCs as well. most of the videos were rendered in 1440p. and in the best quality since the videos are lossless for H265 settings.

Last Update: there were a lot of arts done for my projects as I have been practicing on some projects. like some Pokemon Characters/Original Characters and obviously Enah/Kev. I have been practicing more shading even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment