Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Future PC Build | February 24, 2021

 So it's been more than 5 years that I got a CyberPowerPC Mid-Range PC! despite being a fast PC. it isn't the best when it comes to some things like processors like the CPU. the last CPU is an i3 processor which is good for Minecraft and 1080p videos and some VMs. I need to upgrade to a PC build soon. my hopes are to upgrade it to a NVidia GTX Graphics Card compared to NVidia GT 730!

 Storage Parts

The very first thing I am wanting to buy first is a 500GB SSD as a start. despite it being the first thing. it would be the most important thing to get in order to get the best speed and more storage for some programs. as for my Hard Drives I will buy a couple of 2TB Drives so I can use it for VMs, Installed Games, and Lossless Files.

Other PC Parts

 The Main PC Part I am hoping to get is a NVidia GTX 1080. since I want a External Graphics Card to improve speed on a VM, Games, 4K Video Rendering and yes Even Video Enhance AI! since it would save a lot of time and performance with NVENC Cards. plus I also would like to learn a new Free Professional Editor called DaVinci Resolve. and see how it performs compared to HitFilm and Kdenlive.

Monitors

I still will keep my 1080p monitor for 4K videos, why? 4K looks much better on a 1080p monitor than it is in native 4K! and It's very quality effective too. Even for gaming videos like Minecraft, Ori, and other games in 4K! for YouTube I will still watch 1080p videos since it saves bandwidth.

 Overall I will need to figure out what Motherboard, PC Case, Power Supply I will need. and I would like to figure this out around the $600 Range