https://shadow.tech/usen/
Web Archive Backup!
Archive.org, Archive.is
I have been using the service for more than a month now and I have to say using the service for about $15 is a great deal coming from this platform! It uses a high-end virtual machine that is able to use an NVidia GTX 1080 or Higher! which is several times faster than it is with my NVidia GT 730 PC! for most of the games I have played using high settings I pretty much get 60fps on 1080p!
Now, what are my interests in using Shadow? My interest in this Cloud Gaming OS! is I use it for gaming, but also for video making such as making gameplay/Speedpaint Art videos! I use HitFilm Express and Kdenlive to make the videos as such. For making videos, I do use a high bitrate in 4K to make the video quality look great for YouTube! and it works a lot better for me since my internet at home is limited to a 1TB Data Cap that is shared with 5 other people in my family!
My favorite gaming thing is to record Minecraft with the SEUS Shaders in 60fps! 90% of the time looks very good in the end result! I also use a mod called Minema. and record smooth framerates in 4K so once I do edit in HitFilm Express! I can easily color correct it and improve the quality without needing to upscale it if it is in 4K!
What about the Other Games I have Tested using Shadow? I have played games such as Rocket League, Garry's Mod, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005 Version) all of the games we're nearly flawless with performance. and I had some fun experimenting with all these things! my most favorite test has to be Rocket League, mainly due to the colors while I was recording on my game! I used a screen recorder called Mirillis Action! and I did buy a version of that particular screen recorder! to test the videos on. and even the screen recorder gave smooth results!
Gigabit Internet and Final Thoughts on Shadow? as for uploading speed goes, shadow uses a gigabit internet in their Data Centers which makes my uploading videos, goes as quick as 8 Minutes for let's say a 3GB File! I am very impressed with how the results came. and it made my progress better!
However, before I used shadow I have used another service called LiquidSky. which did had gigabit internet as well, though I didn't get as much performance for gaming when I did use LiquidSky at that time! but it was my very first gaming cloud PC I have used since 2015! though it was a bit more expensive to use.
and as for Shadow? I had a very great experience with the connection I had with Latency and streaming. although I live in a state that their data centers are not located. I am very close to one US State that does though! and Shadow has to be my favorite Cloud gaming Service since it has really great performance and I loved how it gave me a great experience for both gaming, and video editing!


No comments:
Post a Comment