Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Things I got for my Birthday and Christmas Eve | December 24, 2019
how's my day been going? it has been a lot better than it was last year. what I did before my birthday was I watched The Rise of Skywalker, and it was a pretty good film. on the 24th I will be away to visit my family and spend some time with them so I can enjoy Christmas Eve. another thing is the gifts, and so far I only got Flash and Hard Drives, except one is wireless headphones and another is a Gift Pic from my younger sister. on Christmas Eve I should be able to record a bit of video in 4K! with a few more things, now that the Stabilizer works as intended.
So you should expect smoother framerate on Christmas GX!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment