Saturday, September 7, 2019
Kev's Trip to FanX September 2019 Experience | September 7, 2019
This is a Vlog about Going to FanX in September 2019 and I experience my Trip over there! Click Read more for Entire Thoughts about Kevin's Experience!
For All The Cosplayer Pics in 1 Page:
https://imgur.com/a/R8o4iAG
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Backup Links
► View on Archive.org:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190909005601/https://drawingzerios.blogspot.com/2019/09/kevs-trip-to-fanx-september-2019.html
►View on Archive.is:
https://archive.is/e3jOw
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Day 1 - So for the past few days, I went to FanX to Explore around the convention to see how was the convention. though there wasn't much for the first day except for some of the time being in line! however, I did explore and saw some cool cosplayers around the booths! I got some cosplayers and some fursuiters as I walk by! however, I did meet Charles Martinet again and got a photo of him!
Shortly after, I went to take a photo of Billy West in the convention for my bro but I didn't want to be included in the pic, as I helped to get a pic with my brother! I then got some pics of Star Wars Cosplayers such as the Storm Troopers and my bro got a pic of some Jedi as I was here. I left at around 5PM mainly because I need more of a Rest for Day 2 and 3!
Day 2 - This was the day I went to pay for a Selfie, but with a very popular YouTuber called "The King of Random" I paid $20 to get a Selfie and told The King of random that I have been a fan of their channel for over 2 years. and I enjoy watching their DIY and will do so! I however was in the convention for the longest time within the day!
I got some cosplaying photos like Mario and Luigi! and a few others with my brother!
At around 12PM I went to go to lunch at McDonald's to get a filet-o-fish and a Large Drink! however both of us were in a rush to finish it mainly because the first panel I watched was with Charles Martinet! as I started to watch Charles panel. he explained that it was important to make your voice heard for any reason! and he also talks about how he managed to be a voice actor and why Nintendo lets him decide how he can make the voices in a creative way!
There were two more panels, the second one was about Power Rangers as my brother was interested. although I am not a huge fan of the series! but I decided to watch the panel to make sure I wasn't too tired from going to FanX!
The last panel was from X96 and they were talking about their Geek Show. but I won't go into much detail why I watched it!
Day 3 (Last Day) - The Last Day of the convention but this time it was with me and 2 of my brothers! I did have the usual lunch at the same time, but the very first thing I did was to go into a panel with an Actress who voiced in the series Mulan! it was very cool to watch and learned that she was doing in a role in other franchises!
Then I got the majority of photos of cosplayers as I walked around! I got lots of fursuiters, lots of Star Wars, and some really creative cosplayers like a computer screen! the last panel I went for this entire convention was about "Twisted Toonz" with Jess Harnell and a lot of people. it lasted for 90 Minutes so I continued to watch it but after that. it was the end of the Convention!
I had a lot of fun and my favorite part was meeting Charles Martinet, and the King of Random and getting Photos! I had a very excellent time and I will be able to go to the convention again in September 2020!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment