So Nintendo’s E3 Rocked this Year! It was a very Great Experience
and especially I have some games as in my interests! Click Read More
for Spoilers… otherwise, I’d Suggest watching E3!
► View on Archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20190611222251/https://drawingzerios.blogspot.com/2019/06/kevs-nintendo-e3-thoughts-june-11-2019.html
►View on Archive.is:
https://archive.is/CWpBc
► View on Archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20190611222251/https://drawingzerios.blogspot.com/2019/06/kevs-nintendo-e3-thoughts-june-11-2019.html
►View on Archive.is:
https://archive.is/CWpBc
Zelda Links
Awakening - on the Switch the game seems to be pretty interesting on
it’s own especially it’s own style with the Gameboy!
Fire Emblem Three
Houses – although I am not really huge into Fire Emblem! I will say
at least the game has some really neat looks and the Trailer does
seem Promising!
Mario & Sonic at
the Olympic Games Switch – I am not very huge into Olympic games,
but I will say I’m very neutral with this Olympic games with Mario
and Sonic!
Now for the Major
Stuff.
Animal Crossing: New
Horizons – I am very hyped for this game mainly because it’s
about time that people get a new update with the game, I saw the
Trailer and Nook! Had a really cool intro especially from what I’ve
heard you can Craft Furniture and use a Pole to Jump on Rivers! The
biggest Reason why I want this is that I would love to Decorate
my Town and make it the way I want it to be including like Roads and
Fences! Plus Making my house look good in HD!
I understand that it
will be a Delay until March 2020. but I’m okay with it as long
Nintendo does what they need to do!
Banjo for Smash
Ultimate – This was very unexpected to see from Smash! Although I
haven’t played Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie on the Consoles! I
have never expected Banjo to be in Smash! Honestly, I think it’s a
good thing that he is in Smash! Especially it proves that Nintendo
and Microsoft are Now Friends! I will be very glad to play as Banjo
to see what he has to offer
And for Honorable
Mentions of Games I didn’t mention!
-Dragon Quest Smash
Character
-Dragon Quest Echoes
of an Elusive Age
-Luigi's Mansion 3
-The Dark Crystals
-Trials of Mana
-Collection of Mana
-The Witcher Wild
Hunt
-Resident Evil
Switch
-No More Heroes 3
-Contra Rogue Corps
-Daemon X Machina
-Panzer Dragoon
-Astral Chain
-Empire of Sin
-Marvel Ultimate
Alliance 3
-Cadence of Hyrule
-Spyro Switch
-Zelda - Breath of
the Wild Sequel
That’s pretty much
what I have Talked about in E3 and I would like to give Nintendo’s
E3 a 9/10! I did watch other E3 Conferences but I am gonna say
Nintendo Won This Year for me!
-Kevin
DrawingZerios

No comments:
Post a Comment