Friday, June 28, 2019

Kev's Trip to Salt Lake Gaming Con's Experience | June 28, 2019

This is a Vlog about Going to Salt Lake Gaming Con in June 2019 and I experience my Trip over there! Click Read more for Entire Thoughts about Kevin's Experience!

For All The Cosplayer Pics in 1 Page:
https://imgur.com/a/55tqTbw
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Backup Links
► View on Archive.org: 
https://web.archive.org/web/20190629200641/https://drawingzerios.blogspot.com/2019/06/kevs-trip-to-salt-lake-gaming-cons.html
►View on Archive.is:
https://archive.is/Y4lWn
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I went to Salt Lake Gaming Con on June 28, 2019, with me and my older Brother for 1 Day! and as we went to a gaming con, It was a very Different Experience to see! so the first thing I did was to check out the booths such as the Fan Art! and some various booths that are gaming related!

Gamecube Arcade Booth
 I saw some people and met them while I was on the way! and I have seen some really cool products like some Old Retro games, some Region locked games from the GameCube like some Japanese cartridges! and there was also some old TVs along some old Retro Games like a Sega game and Super Smash Bros on the N64 and Kirby's Adventure! there was also some Twitch Events I have seen where you can go into an Event and do Tournaments with others and you could earn stuff if you Win! on things like GEICO gaming! and other Booths!

as for other major Booths I haven't seen much of them but there were a few things like a US navy booth, an Arcade Machine Bus! some pinball machines, and Guests from the Convention!

Pokemon - Team Skull Guzma Cosplayer
 Now as for the Cosplayers, I have seen quite a few cosplayers here, Like There was a Monopoly Cosplayer that had a really cool Head for the cosplayer! which also there was actually a Real-Life Sized Nintendo Monopoly where you can Actually Play! there was also some Overwatch Cosplayers, like MEI and another one I can't seem to name!

There was even more from Nintendo Cosplayers like there was some Piranha Plant with a Sub-Zero Cosplayer with a Flower!

Then I saw Linkle and a Fursuiter, which they both looked pretty good! and it looked pretty nice

and now there are some Pokemon Cosplayers, and I saw First was a Guzma Cosplayer from Pokemon Sun and Moon! Probably my most favorite Cosplayer Pic I have taken! and there were more Team Skul Cosplayers to where you find both the Male and Female Trainers with a Pokemon Plush alongside the Pic!

and Lastly the Last Cosplayer I have seen is Greninja! he had a very good Suit and I like some of the details and how well it went!

Now the Last Thing I saw was the Tournaments, there was Smash Ultimate, which I didn't watch very much of! and then there is a Wii U Game called Pokken Tournament! and both of the Fighters in the Tournament is pretty intense! The people did pretty good fighting alongside! There was Gardevoir, and Braxien and there were a lot of Close Calls whoever got to Winning in the End! which the Matches were Enjoyable!

My Final overall thoughts of Salt Lake Gaming Con! It was a bit Difficult to get to there at First but It wasn't much of a Problem! Registering was very Easy This Time and it was pretty much Balanced I got in! I also enjoyed my Experience of going to the Convention! and Even if It was Just for 1 Day! it was a really nice Event!

-Kevin
DrawingZerios


No comments:

Post a Comment