Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Kev's Pokemon Direct Thoughts - June 5, 2019

So I have Saw the Direct Today and it was pretty good, it had some interesting Designs for Pokemon and the Open World like Game for Pokemon Sword and Shield! I will say I am very interested in the game as a whole, and an overall rating for the stream is 8/10!

Click Read More, if you want to hear the Spoilers! otherwise, ignore the rest of this Post!

Pokemon Species - I looked into the Direct and I have noticed some new designs in Pokemon! such as some new characters like Legendaries such as Zacian, Zamazenta! and some other ones like Wooloo, Gossifleur, Drednaw, Corviknight, and Eldegoss! out of all of them, I really like Corviknight and Eldegoss a lot! since they do appeal to me!

Dynamax/Giant Pokemon - This one I thought it is very interesting! since it is a new Experience to know that you can catch Large Pokemon through Dynamax! it would be nice to see my favorite Pokemon in the game to be Extremely Huge! and use them a lot in battles!

Trainers - I won't say much but I really like the Female Scottish Starter Trainer a lot especially, I liked how good her design is! All the other designs are Fine, however!

Open World - I like the Idea that the open world is a neat touch for Generation 8! gives us more Features to Explore certain places and look around the entire game for it's hidden stuff and Terrain! I really liked the looks of the Train Station and some of the Beaches onto the game! Even the Huge Town that is based on a Sword like Design!

Overall Results - It was a nice Direct and I really hope they do more with it! I am really interested to see what are the Future Updates of this game, and other games now that E3 is around the Corner!

Thanks for Reading
-Kevin | DrawingZerios

No comments:

Post a Comment