I have been working on some Art pieces as I have been focusing on my productivity regarding to the Artworks. and overall I have been practicing art and I have been mostly keeping them unreleased for practice purposes. I have about 4 arts to feature and to start out with "Enah" first then "Kev" second.
Enah
Enah has her hands invisible to the viewer, she has anthro like fingers, though prefers to hide them. even her Enatias form has this particular view. she knows how to do tech with custom parts of her uniforms.
This switch picture I have drawn was at the time, telling me that I have first got Metroid Dread on the switch so I have been busy avoiding as much spoilers as possible. so I was pretty much offline at that time. thankfully, I did beat dread within 6 days after I got it. which was all the way back in October of 2021. and as of 2022. that switch is owned by me after I got it as a gift.
Kev (Kevin)
I will be ONLY focusing on Kev's female form. (This one in particular is the mascot of the R255mf Logo) I wanted to make this artwork similar to another pic that was posted on June 21st, 2021. Both forms wear a green glow. and I swapped it to green to avoid any issues with the blue glow. Female Kev is NOT Zerias. she has pretty much the same personality as her male form. otherwise, it's unique.
Fem Kev also has a reference that can be used for Art. "If you contact me to draw fanart of my characters, I might be able to let you draw this" I have been doing a new style with the eyes. experimenting with it's pupils, as I have been trying new things. since eyes are the most important things with Art. I enjoyed working on this piece a lot.
That's all for now~
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment